To learn how Alere can reduce costs and improve the quality of life for your organization, contact us at 877-793-3651.
OB Risk Assessment and Education
Early identification of high-risk pregnancies leads to prolonged pregnancies and lower costs.
The Alere OB Risk Assessment and Education Program has proven to be successful in early identification, improving overall outcomes and decreasing healthcare costs.
We encourage physician engagement and collaborative relationships, and provide the participant and the physician with assessment summaries and other pertinent program information. An active outreach strategy including letters, phone calls and program materials encourages program enrollment and engagement.
A customized health portal provides program access with targeted educational information on pregnancy, delivery, infant care and postpartum care as well as interactive tools. Incentive management and outcomes reporting are also included.
Program at a Glance
- An initial assessment to identify pregnancy risks
- A follow-up assessment at about 28 weeks to identify risks that occur later in pregnancy
- A delivery outcome assessment to capture key delivery, maternal and newborn information
- 24/7 BabyLine® nurse access throughout pregnancy and until six weeks after delivery
- Access to the customized portal and articles targeted to individual needs