Alere Cholestech LDX® System
Alere Cholestech LDX® System empowers people to lead longer, healthier and more active lives by providing easy to use, accessible diagnostic tools and information to healthcare practitioners in over 77 countries. Efficient and economical point of care testing for cholesterol and related lipids, and blood glucose serve as diagnostic tools that provide information for immediate risk assessment and therapeutic monitoring of heart disease, inflammatory disorders and diabetes.
- Lab-accurate quality: Meets National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) guidelines
- Accurate and reproducible: Certified by the CDC’s LSP and CRMLN programs* (the lipid testing accuracy standards)
- Rapid results: Immediate feedback enables on-the-spot CHD risk assessment and care decisions
- Easy to use: Simple 3-step procedure and convenient fingerstick sample
- Reimbursable: Medicare and various private payors cover
- Small, lightweight design for versatility and portability (21cm x 12cm or 8¼" x 4¾"). The system includes:
- Power Supply
- Optics Check Cassette
- Worry-free 2 year warranty
- 24/7 technical support
- Printer Cable
- User Manual
- Starter Pack (U.S. only)
- Quick Reference Guide (U.S. only)
Please contact for SKU information.
* The Lipid Standardization Program (LSP) certifies that laboratories are traceable to the CDC for total and HDL cholesterol and triglycerides; the Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Network (CRMLN) certifies manufacturers of clinical diagnostic products that measure total and HDL cholesterol.
Contact Technical Support
Contact Client Services
To place an order or inquire about order status, please contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1.
For any patient and/or Health Care Professional inquiries for Alere Home Monitoring services please call the number below:
Patient inquiries - Prompt 3
Clinic inquiries – Prompt 4
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.