Learn how the Alere Cholestech LDX® System works by playing our interactive product demonstration.
Lipid Profile•GLU Cassettes
Lipid Profile GLU cassette measures total cholesterol (TC), a measure of the total amount of cholesterol in the blood, high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol ("good cholesterol"), and triglycerides or TRG (fatty acids and glycerol that circulate in the blood and are stored as body fat) as well as glucose (GLU) a measure of blood sugar. Lipid Profile•GLU also calculates the TC/HDL ratio, non-HDL cholesterol, and estimates the level of LDL cholesterol ("bad cholesterol"). For use with the Alere Cholestech LDX® System.
- Rapid: Yields results in 5 minutes
- Flexible: fingerstick or venous whole blood, plasma or serum sample
- Convenient: Sample size is 40 μl
1 box of 10 tests
- Package Insert
- System Brief: Standardization of Lipid Tests
- System Brief: Daily Use Tips
- System Brief: Performance Evaluations
- System Brief: Patient Variables in Lipid Testing
- System Brief: Glucose & Diabetes
- System Brief: CHD Risk Assessment
- System Brief: Calculated Results
- System Brief: Achieving Successful Proficiency Testing
- Technical Brief: Lipid Profile CRMLN Accuracy & Precision
- Technical Brief: Lipid Profile Accuracy & Reproducibility
- Technical Brief: Lipids Multi-Lab Comparison
- Alere Cholestech LDX® Training Video
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Quick Reference Guide
- Package Insert: Multianalyte Control
- Package Insert: Calibration Verification
- Brochure: Alere Cholestech LDX Pediatric
- MSDS: Controls
- Multianalyte Control Lot C2753 (Exp. 2014/07/16)
- Multianalyte Control Lot C2753A (Exp. 2014/07/16)
- Multianalyte Control Lot C2754 (Exp. 2014/08/28)
- Multianalyte Control Lot C2754A (Exp. 2014/08/28)
- Multianalyte Control Lot C2755 (Exp. 2014/11/24)
- Multianalyte Control Lot C2755B (Exp. 2014/11/24)
Need Product Assistance?
Contact Client Services
To place an order or inquire about order status, please contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1.
For any patient and/or Health Care Professional inquiries for Alere Home Monitoring services please call the number below:
Patient inquiries - Prompt 3
Clinic inquiries – Prompt 4
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.