Learn how the Alere epoc® Blood Analysis System works by playing our interactive product demonstration.
epoc® Blood Analysis System
The Right Results at the Right Time. The epoc® Blood Analysis System is healthcare’s first cost-effective POC testing solution to leverage Smartcard Technology and wireless communication to provide caregivers with real-time, lab-quality blood gas, electrolyte, and metabolite results at the patient bedside.
- Lower operational costs vs. alternatives
- Single-use, room temperature test card storage
- Free up laboratory resources
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Wireless communication of real-time test results
- Remove time consuming hand-offs
- Automated, built-in QC/QA
- Portable, customizable and easily integrated into clinical workflow
- Focus on patient care and make more timely clinical decisions
- Improve documentation and results management
- 9 Analytes on 1 Test Card: pH, pCO2, pO2, Na+, K+, Ca++, Glu, Hct, Lac
- Calculated values: cHCO3-, cTCO2, BE(ecf), BE(b), cSO2 and cHgb
- Results in about 30 seconds
- Room temperature test card storage
- Critical result reporting
- Test Card and patient ID barcoding
- Test with 92 μL fresh whole blood
- Operator / EQC lockouts
- Transmit results securely in real time
- Web-based epoc® Data Manager
- HL7 Interface to LIS/HIS
- epoc® Reader (Incl. Power Supply) - HR-1002-00-00
- epoc BGEM Test Card (pH, pCO2, pO2, Na+, K, Ca++, Hct, Glu, Lac) - CT-1004-00-00
- epoc BGEM2 Test Card (pH, pCO2, pO2, Na+, K, Ca++, Hct, Glu, Lac, Crea, Cl-) - CT-1006-00-00
Need Product Assistance?
Contact Client Services
To place an order or inquire about order status, please contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1.
For any patient and/or Health Care Professional inquiries for Alere Home Monitoring services please call the number below:
Patient inquiries - Prompt 3
Clinic inquiries – Prompt 4
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.