Learn how the Alere INRatio®2 PT/INR Monitoring System for Providers works by playing our interactive product demonstration.
Alere INRatio® 2 PT/INR Monitoring Systems
The Alere INRatio® 2 PT/INR Monitor connects reliable results with practical convenience, making it an optimal solution for anticoagulation management. It's the #1 Best Seller at the Point of Care¹.
- On board quality control
- Small sample size
- Yields results in about 60 seconds
- Allows the physician to make prompt medication changes
- Facilitates discussion of dosage changes with patients
- Improves patient satisfaction with simple fingerstick procedure
- Maximizes practice efficiency by reducing time-consuming “call-backs”
- Results print to the Alere INRatio® Printer*
- Connects to a computer with PC Connect™ Software*
- Easy to read display
- Simple, icon-based interface
- Built-in memory can store the INR results
- AC or battery power
- Battery supports up to 200 tests
*For Professional Use Only
- 55128A (Pro Kit)
- 0200432 (Patient Kit)
- 200432 (Home Monitoring Kit)
¹ HPIS comparative USA sales data, point of care PT/INR monitors sold 2005-2009.
- System Brief: Alere INRatio Patient Variables in PT/INR Testing
- System Brief: Alere INRatio Interfering Substances
- System Brief: Alere INRatio Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome & PT/INR
- System Brief: Alere INRatio Clinical Guidelines for PT/INR Comparisons
- System Brief: Precision, Accuracy and Total Analytical Error
- INRatio®2 Professional User Guide
- INRatio Self-Test User Guide, Multi-lingual
- Product Manual: Alere Universal Printer
- Evaluation of the Precision and Accuracy of the Alere INRatio®2 Prothrombin Time (PT) Monitoring System
- Alere INRatio®2 PT/INR Monitoring System PST Brochure
- Alere INRatio®2 PT/INR Monitoring System Pro Brochure
- Alere INRatio® PT/INR Test Strip Technology
Need Product Assistance?
Contact Client Services
For any patient and/or Health Care Professional inquiries for Alere Home Monitoring services please call the number below:
Patient inquiries - Prompt 3
Clinic inquiries – Prompt 4
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.