Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel
The Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel is a rapid, point of care fluorescence immunoassay used with the Alere Triage® MeterPro. This test is designed to determine the level of creatine kinase MB (CK-MB), myoglobin and troponin I in EDTA anticoagulated whole blood or plasma specimens. This can be used as an aid in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction (injury).
- Point Of Care (POC) multi marker strategy
- Provides meaningful diagnostic information to differentiate acute myocardial infarction (AMI) from other cardiac abnormalities¹
- Has a near perfect NPV (99.9%) that allows for rapid rule out²
- Has the potential to decrease ED Length Of Stay (LOS) and turnaround time (TAT)
- Has the potential to increase the number of stays less than 24 h (decreases unnecessary admissions)
- Can improve clinical, economic and operational outcomes
- For use with Alere Triage® Meters
- Yields results in about 20 minutes
- Uses plasma or whole blood in EDTA
- Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel 97000HS 25 Tests
- Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel (CK-MB and Troponin) 97022HS 25 Tests
- Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel (Troponin) 97021HS 25 Tests
- Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel product insert.
- Ng SM, Krishnaswamy P, Morissey R, Clopton P, Fitzgerald R, Maisel AS. Ninety minute accelerated critical pathway for chest pain evaluation. Am J Cardiol. 2001; 104: 1454-1456.
- Package Insert (97000HS)
- Package Insert (97021HS) Available US Only
- Package Insert (97022HS) Available US Only
- Triage Cardiac Control- PI, Total 5 Controls, level 1 and level 2
- Triage Cardiac Calibration Verification- PI, Total 5
- Triage Controls MSDS
- Triage Device MSDS
- Alere Triage Cardiac Panel Brochure
Need Product Assistance?
Contact Client Services
Need to place an order or have a question about your order? Contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.