Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel
The Alere Triage® Cardiac panel is a fluorescence immunoassay, to be used with the portable Alere Triage® MeterPro, for quantitative measurements of Myoglobin, CK-MB and Troponin I as an aid in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction (injury).
For use with the Alere Triage® MeterPro.
- Point Of Care (POC) multi marker strategy
- Provides meaningful diagnostic information to differentiate acute myocardial infarction (AMI) from other cardiac abnormalities¹
- Has a near perfect NPV (99.9%) that allows for rapid rule out²
- Has the potential to decrease ED Length Of Stay (LOS) and turnaround time (TAT)
- Has the potential to increase the number of stays less than 24 h (decreases unnecessary admissions)
- Can improve clinical, economic and operational outcomes
- For use with Alere Triage® Meters
- Yields results in about 15 minutes
- Uses plasma or whole blood in EDTA
1. Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel product insert.
2. Ng SM, Krishnaswamy P, Morissey R, Clopton P, Fitzgerald R, Maisel AS. Ninety minute accelerated critical pathway for chest pain evaluation. Am J Cardiol. 2001; 104: 1454-1456.
Contact Technical Support
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.