- Point Of Care (POC) multi marker strategy
- Provides meaningful diagnostic information to differentiate acute myocardial infarction (AMI) from other cardiac abnormalities¹
- Has a near perfect NPV (99.9%) that allows for rapid rule out²
- Has the potential to decrease ED Length Of Stay (LOS) and turnaround time (TAT)
- Has the potential to increase the number of stays less than 24 h (decreases unnecessary admissions)
- Can improve clinical, economic and operational outcomes
Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel
The Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel is a rapid, point of care fluorescence immunoassay used with the Alere Triage® MeterPro. This test is designed to determine the level of creatine kinase MB (CK-MB), myoglobin and troponin I in EDTA anticoagulated whole blood or plasma specimens. This can be used as an aid in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction (injury).