Learn how the Alere Triage® MeterPro works by playing our interactive product demonstration.
Alere Triage® MeterPro
The Alere Triage® MeterPro is a high-performance, comprehensive testing platform for use in the laboratory or at the point of care, and is the trusted choice in thousands of hospitals and physician offices worldwide. The comprehensive test menu includes cardiovascular, renal, toxicology, and women's health assays (some assays not available in the USA). Connect to the diagnostic answers you need to safely make rapid treatment decisions.
- Easy to Use: 20 immunoassays on 1 platform
- Rapid: Results in about 15-20 minutes
- Flexible: Whole blood, plasma, or urine
- Reliable: Controls built into the meter, software, and test device
- Cost Effective: Low overall operating costs
- Barcode reader for patient and operator ID with alphanumeric capability
- ID and QC lockouts including unauthorized users
- Test Select™ customizable test panels: run only what you need
- LIS compatible: interface with any LIS solution
- Multiple comprehensive connectivity options
- 55070 (US)
- 55071 (Worldwide)
- Product Manual
- Alere Triage System Consolidated Work Station Brochure
- Alere Triage System Ordering Guide
- Alere Triage System Patient Report Form
- Alere Triage System Product Catalog
- Alere Triage System Quality Control How To
- Alere Triage System Top 10 Tips
- Alere Triage System Top 10 Tips for Physician Offices
Need Product Assistance?
Contact Client Services
To place an order or inquire about order status, please contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1.
For any patient and/or Health Care Professional inquiries for Alere Home Monitoring services please call the number below:
Patient inquiries - Prompt 3
Clinic inquiries – Prompt 4
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.