Learn how the Alere Triage® MeterPro works by playing our interactive product demonstration.
Alere Triage® MeterPro
Alere Triage® MeterPro is designed to provide diagnostic results quickly and easily. With up to 16 immunoassays and the ability to use whole blood, plasma, or urine, the Alere Triage® MeterPro gives you a flexible solution at the point-of-care.
The platform is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Add sample to the device using the transfer pipette included in each kit.
- Insert the device into the meter.
- Read results on display panel or print directly from meter. Results are highlighted when above the cut-off. Qualitative results are displayed as positive (POS) or negative (NEG) eliminating the need for interpretation.
- Flexible and easy to use with 16 immunoassays and the ability to use whole blood, plasma, or urine
- Rapid results in about 15-20 minutes
- Built in quality controls into the meter, software, and test device
- Quickly, easily, and inexpensively assess patients and lower overall operating costs
- Customize your tests by running only the test panels you need via Test Select™ feature
- Barcode reader for patient and operator ID with alphanumeric capability
- ID and QC lockouts including unauthorized users
- Interface with any LIS solution
- Multiple comprehensive connectivity options
- Alere Triage® MeterPro 55070
- Product Manual
- Alere Triage System Consolidated Work Station Brochure
- Alere Triage System Ordering Guide
- Alere Triage System Patient Report Form
- Alere Triage System Product Catalog
- Alere Triage System Quality Control How To
- Alere Triage System Top 10 Tips
- Alere Triage System Top 10 Tips for Physician Offices
Need Product Assistance?
Contact Client Services
To place an order or inquire about order status, please contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1.
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.