Alere Triage® ProfilER SOB™ Panel
The Alere Triage® ProfilER SOB™ Panel is a fluorescence immunoassay that empowers physicians with the ability to distinguish between the many causes of shortness of breath in about 20 minutes. The panel is to be used with the portable Alere Triage® MeterPro, for quantitative measurements of Myoglobin, CK-MB, Troponin I, B-type Natriuretic Peptide and D-dimer.
For use with the Alere Triage® MeterPro
- Provides simultaneous measurements of five markers: Troponin I, CK-MB, myoglobin, BNP and D-dimer
- Quickly, economically and effectively evaluate the shortness of breath symptom, and determine the appropriate care pathway
- Aids in diagnosing myocardial infarction (injury)
- Aids in diagnosing and assessing severity of CHF
- Aids in risk stratifying patients with HF
- Aids in risk stratifying patients with ACS
- Aids in assessing and evaluating patients with suspected disseminated intravascular coagulation or thromboembolic events including pulmonary embolism
- For use with Alere Triage® Meters
- Yields results in about 20 minutes
- Uses plasma or whole blood in EDTA
- 97300.0 (US)
- 97300EU (Worldwide)
- 88753 (Worldwide)
- 88754 (Worldwide)
- 88755 (Worldwide)
Need Product Assistance?
Contact Client Services
To place an order or inquire about order status, please contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1.
For any patient and/or Health Care Professional inquiries for Alere Home Monitoring services please call the number below:
Patient inquiries - Prompt 3
Clinic inquiries – Prompt 4
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.