Wampole® MYCOPLASMA IgG ELISA II
The Wampole® Mycoplasma IgG ELISA test system provides a means for the qualitative detection of IgG antibodies to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in sera. The test may aid in the determination of the patient's serological status or may aid in the diagnosis of disease associated with Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Kits contain: SAVe Diluent® liquid reagents provide visual sample verification by changing color when sample is added and increases confidence that no well has been missed assuring quality of results.
- Flexible incubation times can allow turnaround in 50 to 75 minutes plus wash steps.
- Color coded vials and caps and printed microwell strips help distinguish the analytes contained in the wells (for multiple tests running simultaneously).
- IgM and IgG kits run exactly the same with a single common wash buffer for dozens of Infectious and Autoimmune assays.
- 96-well microplate (12 strips of 8 break-apart wells)
- Positive and negative control
- TMB substrate
- Stop solution
- Wash buffer
Contact Technical Support
Contact Client Services
To place an order or inquire about order status, please contact Client Services at 1-877-441-7440 Option 1.
For any patient and/or Health Care Professional inquiries for Alere Home Monitoring services please call the number below:
Patient inquiries - Prompt 3
Clinic inquiries – Prompt 4
Billing and Coding
Easily look up CPT & ICD-9 codes, coverage policies, and state by state Medicare reimbursement information.