- Results in 8 minutes
- Kit includes cards & pipet/stirrers
- Read by eye (no need for a microscope)
- 100% agreement with FTA (the reference method)
- Identical diagnostic performance to the CDC particle cardiolipin antigen suspension
- Liquid control kit available separately
The IMPACT RPR™ test kit is for the detection of non-treponemal rapid plasma reagin antibodies in human serum or plasma to assist in the diagnosis of syphilis.
The test is read by eye so there is no need for a microscope. Liquid controls are available separately such that you can meet your laboratory’s quality guidelines whilst only purchasing the amount of control material you actually need.
|Time to results:||8 mins.|
|Storage:||2 - 8°C|
|Sample type:||Serum or Plasma|
|Kit contents:||RPR Antigen suspension, Plastic dispensing bottle, 20-Gauge needle, Test cards, Pipet/Stirrers, Instructions for Use|
|Performance specifications:||100% agreement with FTA (the reference method)|
|IMPACT RPR™ kit (500T)||WA60C3|
|IMPACT RPR™ Liquid Control kit (3 x 1 mL)||WA61C3|