- Secure and traceable patient testing.
- Results in just 5 minutes.
- Automated digital interpretation of test results.
- Data input by touch screen interface, barcode reader and USB (e.g. user list).
- Data output to the screen, printer, or USB.
- Complete audit trail (Patient ID, User ID, reagent Lot Number).
- Customizable QC testing schedule.
The Actim® 1ngeni instrument combines the clinical accuracy of Alere Actim® PROM and Alere Actim® Partus with the reliability and assurance of digitally interpreted patient and QC test results.
Testing with the Actim® 1ngeni instrument is easy, rapid, and secure. Simply log into the instrument, enter patient ID, activate the dipstick, and insert it into the instrument. The test result is available within 5 minutes and all test results are QC validated, recorded, and available to print.
Product is exclusively available for export to selected markets.