- The Alere Determine™ TB LAM Ag test empowers you, at the point-of-care, to screen for active TB in HIV positive patients, providing results in just minutes.
- Offers optimal performance in HIV positive patients with advanced immunosuppression.
- A useful tool for detecting sputum smear negative patients.
- Diagnose both pulmonary and extra pulmonary TB from one convenient urine sample.
- Enhanced power comes through combination with methods such sputum smear microscopy or the Xpert® MTB/RIF test.
- Uses unprocessed urine as the validated sample type.
- An antigen (Ag) detection test, and detects the LAM antigen.
- LAM, lipoarabinomannan, is a structurally important component of the outer cell wall of mycobacteria that is shed from metabolically active or degrading cells, is cleared by the kidney and detectable in urine.
- Results in 25 minutes.
Alere Determine™ TB LAM Ag
The Alere Determine™ TB LAM Ag test empowers you, at the point-of-care, to screen for active TB in HIV positive patients, providing results in just minutes.
This novel rapid test detects the LAM antigen (lipoarabinomannan) in urine samples, assisting you in your TB screening to rule-in sooner than traditional methods and enabling earlier treatment for your patient.
|Alere Determine™ TB LAM Ag
|Alere Determine™ TB LAM Ag 100 tests
For Australia prefix code with DT