- Eliminates variations that occur with manual processes, using advanced automation and precise liquid-handling capabilities and ensuring the rigorous, repeatable analyses required in critical applications.
- Is reliable, cost-effective, easy-to-use and maintain.
- Processes two 96-well microplates and up to 12 different assays simultaneously.
- Features the most advanced and user-friendly control system available, designed with full walk-away capability, sample ID-barcode reading, chain-of-custody, and instrument self-diagnostics.
- Facilitates upgrades, repairs, and reconfiguration through modular design.
DS2® ELISA Automation System
The DS2® ELISA Automation System has all the power and performance of the higher capacity DSX® system but is designed to meet the needs of the demanding lower-throughput laboratory. The DS2® system is ideal for the laboratory that wants to enhance their processes through automation, but may not have the volume to justify a larger system.