- Eliminates variations that occur with manual processes, using advanced automation and precise liquid-handling capabilities and ensuring the rigorous, repeatable analyses required in critical applications.
- Is reliable, cost-effective, easy-to-use and maintain.
- Processes two 96-well microplates and up to 12 different assays simultaneously.
- Features the most advanced and user-friendly control system available, designed with full walk-away capability, sample ID-barcode reading, chain-of-custody, and instrument self-diagnostics.
- Facilitates upgrades, repairs, and reconfiguration through modular design.
DS2® ELISA Automation System
The DS2® ELISA Automation System has all the power and performance of the higher capacity DSX® system but is designed to meet the needs of the demanding lower-throughput laboratory. The DS2® system is ideal for the laboratory that wants to enhance their processes through automation, but may not have the volume to justify a larger system.
Our rapid diagnostic tests are designed to help doctors, clinicians and caregivers in every care setting find answers more quickly because time is of the essence when health outcomes are at stake.