- Upgrades easily by sliding a new module into an existing position, instantly recognized by the DSX® software.
- Reliable, cost-effective, easy-to-use and maintain.
- Processes up to four 96-well microplates and up to 12 different assays simultaneously.
- Features the most advanced and user-friendly control system available, designed with full walk-away capability, sample ID-barcode reading, chain-of-custody, and instrument self-diagnostics. Facilitates upgrades, repairs, and reconfiguration through modular design.
DSX® ELISA Automation System
The DSX® system is a fully automated 4-plate processing system, with each plate capable of performing multiple ELISA assays. The DSX® system employs a modular design with flexible configuration, developed with ease of use in mind. The DSX® system offers flexible and reliable sample-in/result-out processing for true walk-away automation.
- 36” D x 42” W x 32” H
- Footprint: 42” W x 24” D
- Bench Weight: 300 lbs
- Ship Weight: 537 lbs
- Voltage: 100-240V auto conversion
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: <800 VA
|DSX® ELISA Automation System||Code|