- Actionable results at the point of care, while the patient is still present
- Empower decentralized decision making
- Engage patients on their diagnosis and treatment
- Patients lost to follow up potentially reduced
- Complement central laboratory infrastructure
- Manage decentralized programmes via built-in connectivity
Molecular Test Results in Less Than 70 Minutes, Not Months
Actionable results delivered at the point of care, while the patient is still present.
Fully automated nucleic acid testing platform combines the accuracy of molecular testing with a short turnaround time, allowing same day treatment decisions and consultations with patients. The portable m-PIMA™ Analyser brings HIV early infant diagnosis and HIV viral load testing to a wide range of decentralized settings, bypassing delays and inefficiencies associated with centralized testing.
The m-PIMA™ HIV-1/2 VL test is now commercially available in select countries, and has received CE-IVD marking and WHO prequalification. This product is not available in the United States.
Same day turnaround times allow same day treatment decisions.
- Runs both the m-PIMA™ HIV-1/2 VL and Alere™ q HIV-1/2 Detect cartridges
- Real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) with multiplexing capability
- Built to withstand challenging non-laboratory environments
- Simple automated test procedure
- Connectivity enabled
- Battery power completes tests in progress during unexpected power cuts
- Built-in controls
- Colour touchscreen interface guides you step by step
- Data storage: 1000 test results
- Lightweight and portable: 8 kg
- D 31cm x W 20cm x H 22cm
|1 x m-PIMA™Analyser (inc. power transformer, power cable & user guide)|
|1 x USB Printer (27040R007)|
|1 x Connectivity Pack IV (260400059)|
|1 x PowerDrum (27040R004)|
|1 x Printer Paper (26040R009)|
|Printer Paper I (10)||26040R009|
|Connectivity Pack IV||260400059|
|m-PIMA™ HIV-1/2 VL Cartridge (50)(IVD)||27015-W50|
|Alere™ q HIV-1/2 Detect Cartridge (50)||27011R050|
|Plastic Capillaries Plain||270400005|