CE-marked and CLIA-waived.
FDA cleared in the US for professional point-of-care and prescription home use.
Ability to test patients at risk for bladder cancer.
- Easy testing process, only requiring 4 drops of urine to run the test.
- Fast results in 30 minutes, allowing consultation during the same visit.
- An ideal adjunct marker to cystoscopy as found in one study:
- 99% sensitivity when combined with cystoscopy, giving greater confidence that recurrent cancer has been detected.1
- 99% NPV overall when combined with cystoscopy, the most effective diagnostic combination for ruling out bladder cancer.1,2
Alere NMP22® BladderChek®
The Alere NMP22® BladderChek® Test is a fast, easy to use and non-invasive test that aids in the diagnosis and monitoring of bladder cancer, in conjunction with standard diagnostic procedures. With results in 30 minutes at the point-of-care, results can be delivered to patients during the same office visit, allowing a rapid and cost-effective aid in the detection of bladder cancer in patients at risk.
Even at the early stages of the disease, elevated levels of NMP22 can be detected using an NMP22-specific assay, making it an ideal marker for early diagnosis and monitoring in conjunction with standard diagnostic procedures.1,2 The Alere NMP22® BladderChek® Test works by detecting nuclear matrix protein (NMP22) in the urine, which bladder cancer cells release at higher levels than normal cells.3
|Alere NMP22® BladderChek® Test||Code|
|Alere NMP22® BladderChek® (24 count)||D1200E|
|Alere NMP22® BladderChek® Control Kit (1 positive and 1 negative control)||D1250|