- Convenient: In the Panbio® Dengue Duo Cassette, IgM and elevated IgG are determined simultaneously using a single addition of serum, plasma or whole blood, enabling differentiation between primary and secondary infection through a single application of specimen.
- Quick: In primary infections, serum IgM antibodies can be detected from dengue patients as early as 3 to 5 days after the onset of fever.
- Reliable: The Panbio® Dengue Duo Cassette can detect the high levels of IgG characteristic of secondary infections and IgM levels associated with primary dengue with high sensitivity and specificity.
- Method: Lateral Flow
- Time to Results: 15 Minutes
- Storage Conditions: 2 - 30° C
- Sample Type: Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood
- Kit Contents: 25 tests, 10 µL MICROSAFE® Tube, Buffer
- Primary Sensitivity: 85.1%
- Secondary Sensitivity: 98.8%
- Specificity: 91.6%
Refer to the Instructions for Use for further details on the performance specifications.
|Panbio® Dengue Duo Cassette||Code|