- Collects test results from Alere devices used in Primary and Secondary Care
- Eliminates the need for multiple software or hardware dedicated to a vendor’s specific device
- Interfaces to point-of-care market share leaders in glucose, coagulation, blood gas and electrolyte and cardiac markers
- Provides access from anywhere/anytime with full functionality
- Supports result, operator, patient and instrument management
- Manages all QC in a single system
- Simplify compliance with a range of reports
- Interface to an EMR / EHR / LIS
RALS® Data Management Systems
One Powerful Point-of-Care Data Management System
The Alere RALS® System provides immediate and remote access to patient and quality control results from the POCT devices you’re already comfortable using.
The Alere RALS® System is used by more hospitals in the U.S. than any other data management system. Unlike data management solutions that use a device-specific data manager between the device and their system, the Alere RALS System can manage all devices, all patient results, all operators, all consumables and all reports —from single-system solution.
What if you could manage all your point of care devices remotely, reducing the workload of your staff without compromising on quality?
- Results, QC, and Instrument Management
- Operator and Certification Management
- Patient Management
- Audit Logging
- Workstation Management
- System Settings
- Wide range of reports
- Secure data center hosting
- Minimized search time through the use of smart filters
- Remote operator management through network tools
- Ability to update, manage and troubleshoot operator and device issues from nursing units