- Kits contain: SAVe Diluent® liquid reagents provide visual sample verification by changing color when sample is added and increases confidence that no well has been missed assuring quality of results.
- Flexible incubation times can allow turnaround in 50 to 75 minutes plus wash steps.
- Color coded vials and caps and printed microwell strips help distinguish the analytes contained in the wells (for multiple tests running simultaneously).
ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System
The ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent qualitative screening assay used to detect anti-nuclear antibodies in serum.
When performed according to the product insert, the test system is capable of detecting all ANAs commonly tested for, such as those against double stranded DNA, Jo-1, Sm, Sm/RNP, SSA, SSB, and SCl-70.
- 96-well microplate (12 strips of 8 break-apart wells)
- Positive and negative control
- TMB substrate
- Stop solution
- Wash buffer
In a study, the ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System was compared to the IFA test system. After resolution of discrepant specimens, the relative sensitivity was 100%, the relative specificity was 95.9% and the percent agreement was 96.6%.
|ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System