- SAVe Diluent® reagents change color upon addition of serum ensuring that no well has been missed
- Assays based on glycoprotein G(gG) antigen ensure adequate differentiation between HSV-1 and HSV-2
- High levels of sensitivity and specificity* compared to other assays in class
- Shorter incubation steps* save your laboratory an average of 15 to 40 minutes per assay (manual processing)
- Common diluents and buffers with color coordinated caps for controls and calibrators improve workflow
- Increased flexibility between assay steps to perform other important tasks
* Source: Product Inserts from Wampole®, Focus Diagnostics and Trinity Biotech.