- Kits contain: SAVe Diluent® liquid reagents provide visual sample verification by changing color when sample is added and increases confidence that no well has been missed assuring quality of results.
- Flexible incubation times can allow turnaround in 50 to 75 minutes plus wash steps.
- Color coded vials and caps and printed microwell strips help distinguish the analytes contained in the wells (for multiple tests running simultaneously).
- IgM and IgG kits run exactly the same with a single common wash buffer for dozens of Infectious and Autoimmune assays.
ZEUS ELISA™ M. pneumonia IgG Test System
The ZEUS ELISA™ M. pneumonia IgG Test System provides a means for the qualitative detection of IgG antibodies to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in sera. The test may aid in the determination of the patient's serological status or may aid in the diagnosis of disease associated with Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- 96-well microplate (12 strips of 8 break-apart wells)
- Positive and negative control
- TMB substrate
- Stop solution
- Wash buffer
|ZEUS ELISA™ M. pneumonia IgG Test System