- This test system is capable of detecting all ANAs commonly tested for, such as those against double stranded DNA (dsDNA), Jo-1, Sm, Sm/RNP, SSA, SSB, and Scl-70.
- The test is also capable of detecting ANA demonstrating centromere, nucleolar, peripheral, and spindle indirect immunofluorescence antibody (IFA) patterns.
- For In Vitro diagnostic use.
ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System
The ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System is a qualitative screening assay designed to detect anti-nuclear antibodies (ANA) in human sera.
When performed according to the product insert, the test system is capable of detecting all ANAs commonly tested for, such as those against double stranded DNA, Jo-1, Sm, Sm/RNP, SSA, SSB, and Scl-70.
- 96-well microplate (12 strips of 8 break-apart wells)
- Positive and negative control
- TMB substrate
- Stop solution
- Wash buffer
In a study, the ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System was compared to the IFA test system. After excluding equivocal specimens, the relative sensitivity was 100%, the relative specificity was 95.9% and the percent agreement was 96.6%.
|ZEUS ELISA™ ANA Screen Test System