- Kit contains: ZEUS ELISA IgM sample diluent which is designed to functionally remove potentially interfering IgG antibodies from human serum to allow accurate detection of early infections.
- Flexible incubation times can allow turnaround in 50 to 75 minutes plus wash steps.
- Color coded vials and caps and printed microwell strips help distinguish the analytes contained in the wells (for multiple tests running simultaneously).
- IgM and IgG kits run exactly the same with a single common wash buffer for dozens of Infectious and Autoimmune assays.
ZEUS ELISA™ CMV IgM Test System
The ZEUS ELISA™ CMV IgM Test System is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay used to detect IgM antibodies to cytomegalovirus in serum.
The test system is intended to be used to evaluate serologic evidence of primary or reactivated infection with CMV. This product is not FDA cleared for use in testing blood or plasma donors.
- 96-well microplate (12 strips of 8 break-apart wells)
- Positive and negative control
- TMB substrate
- Stop solution
- Wash buffer
In a study, the ZEUS ELISA™ CMV IgM test system was compared to another commercially available ELISA test system for the detection of IgM antibodies to CMV. The specificity was 98.5% and the sensitivity was 92.5% with a concordance of 96.8%.
|ZEUS ELISA™ CMV IgM Test System