- Kits contain: SAVe Diluent® liquid reagents provide visual sample verification by changing color when sample is added and increases confidence that no well has been missed assuring quality of results.
- Flexible incubation times can allow turnaround in 50 to 75 minutes plus wash steps.
- Color coded vials and caps and printed microwell strips help distinguish the analytes contained in the wells (for multiple tests running simultaneously).
ZEUS ELISA™ HSV-1 IgG Test System
The ZEUS ELISA™ Herpes Simplex Virus-1 (HSV-1) IgG Test System is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) for the qualitative detection of IgG class antibodies to Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in human serum. The test is intended to be used to evaluate serologic evidence of primary or reactivated infection with HSV. Due to cross-reactivity of shared antigens, both tests (HSV-1 and HSV-2 ELISAs) must be run in parallel on the same sample to fully evaluate patient sera.
- 96-well microplate (12 strips of 8 break-apart wells)
- Positive and negative control
- TMB substrate
- Stop solution
- Wash buffer
|ZEUS ELISA™ HSV-1 IgG Test System