- Kits contain: SAVe Diluent® liquid reagents provide visual sample verification by changing color when sample is added and increases confidence that no well has been missed assuring quality of results.
- Flexible incubation times can allow turnaround in 50 to 75 minutes plus wash steps.
- Color coded vials and caps and printed microwell strips help distinguish the analytes contained in the wells (for multiple tests running simultaneously).
ZEUS ELISA™ HSV-2 IgG Test System
The ZEUS ELISA™ HSV-2 IgG Test System is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the detection of IgG antibodies to Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in human serum. The test system is intended to be used to evaluate serologic evidence of primary or reactivated infection with HSV. Due to cross-reactivity of shared antigens, the test must be run in parallel with the ZEUS ELISA™ HSV-1 IgG Test System on the same sample to fully evaluate a patient serum.
- 96-well microplate (12 strips of 8 break-apart wells)
- Positive and negative control
- TMB substrate
- Stop solution
- Wash buffer
Please see the Limitations section of the package insert for additional details.
|ZEUS ELISA™ HSV-2 IgG Test System