- CLIA waived
- Offers exceptional performance
- Early call for positive results
- Allows for the accurate detection of Group A Strep
- Increased detection compared to culture2
- Eliminates interpretation and transcription errors
- Gives you the confidence to make clinical decisions sooner
- Facilitates effective patient management
- Small footprint enables ease of use in any healthcare setting
- Aids targeted antiviral therapy and Antimicrobial Stewardship
Alere™ i Strep A
Molecular. In minutes.™
72% fewer false negatives than RADTs, in 8 minutes or less1-3
The CLIA waived Alere™ i Strep A test provides molecular results in 8 minutes or less on the unique Alere™ i platform; allowing you to confidently test, and with a positive result, treat during the patient’s visit.
Faster than other molecular methods and more accurate1 than conventional rapid tests, Alere™ i Strep A delivers results within an actionable time frame allowing you to make real-time clinical decisions which impact patient care.
- Highly accurate results in 8 minutes or less
- Specimen type: Throat swab
- Simple operation via visual touchscreen
- Connected results direct to your network
Alere™ i Strep A vs. Culture2
|95.9% (95% CI = 91.4%, 98.1%)a||94.6% (95% CI = 91.6%, 96.6%)b|
a. Of the 6 samples negative by Alere™ i Strep A and positive by bacterial culture, 4 samples were also negative for Group A Strep by a laboratory developed real-time PCR assay.
b. Of the 18 samples positive by Alere™ i Strep A and negative by bacterial culture, 13 were also positive for Group A Strep by a laboratory developed real-time PCR assay.
재고 관리 코드
|Alere™ i System||Code|
|Alere™ i Instrument||NAT-000 (Global)|
|Alere™ i Strep A 24 Test Kit||733-000 (Global & US)|
|Alere™ i Strep A Control Swab Kit||733-080 (Global & US)
|Alere™ i Barcode Scanner||OPR2001ZWU1201 (Global & US)|
|Alere™ i Universal Printer||55115 (Global)