- Provides simultaneous measurements of five markers: Troponin I, CK-MB, myoglobin, BNP and D-dimer
- Quickly, economically and effectively evaluate the shortness of breath symptom, and determine the appropriate care pathway
- Aids in diagnosing myocardial infarction (injury)
- Aids in diagnosing and assessing severity of CHF
- Aids in risk stratifying patients with HF
- Aids in risk stratifying patients with ACS
- Aids in assessing and evaluating patients with suspected disseminated intravascular coagulation or thromboembolic events including pulmonary embolism
Alere Triage® Profiler SOB™ Panel
The Alere Triage® Profiler SOB™ Panel is a fluorescence immunoassay that empowers physicians with the ability to distinguish between the many causes of shortness of breath in about 20 minutes. The panel is to be used with the portable Alere Triage® MeterPro, for quantitative measurements of Myoglobin, CK-MB, Troponin I, B-type Natriuretic Peptide and D-dimer.
Early Detection of Heart Failure
Heart failure can be difficult to recognize. With early detection, leading to early treatment and management, caregivers have the opportunity to have a profound impact on heart failure patients’ health.
Find out how and visit alereheartfailure.com